MiTek University is now offering
Account Self-Registration to reduce creation time and to prevent data
entry errors. The process for creating an account is provided below.
· Self-registration requires every student to have a valid
· Please allow 24 hours for the self-registration process to complete.
· Self-registration is available to students using US or Canadian software only.
1) Click this link to open the Register Now page: Account Registration
the appropriate information within the required field marked with a red
· Both the User Name and E-mail Address fields MUST
be unique from all other existing users on MiTek University.
· A warning will appear below any field that is required, invalid,
or already in use.
the Register button at the bottom left and the following message will
User Account Pending Activation
Your account is pending activation, and is
currently in the process of being reviewed.
At this point the account has been
created but you will not have access to MiTek University until your
registration is reviewed. Please allow 24 hours for this to occur.
your registration is reviewed, an Approval or Rejection Notification
will be sent to the email address you provided. Please ensure that the address email@example.com is not being
blocked by your spam filter.
your account has been approved, return to www.MiTekUniversity.com and click the Login link displayed at
the top, and then enter your account credentials.
the Home link from left-hand navigation bar. Important new user info (including
course enrollment) will be posted on the homepage that is displayed.
have any questions regarding your MiTek University account or finding training
material, please contact us at:
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please include your User Name
and Company/Organization name.
MiTek University Admin